Praising God through Worship & Music
Seeking to offer our praise through Spirit-filled worship, we recognize God as the Creator of all life, the source of all hope. As recipients of God’s enduring love and goodness, we offer worship and music as our opportunity to acknowledge and honor these gifts of grace.
Our Sunday morning worship service begins at 10:30 a.m. and lasts about one hour.
- The service is a blend of traditional and modern music.
- The sermon provides insight into the relevance and the application of the Bible to our modern day lives.
- We typically celebrate the Lord’s Supper monthly on the first Sunday and at other services through the year. All who have accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior are invited to take part.
- Immediately following worship the congregation gathers for a fellowship time—coffee, tea, food and conversation.
- Child care is provided for infants and toddlers for the entire worship time.
- Hearing assistance is available.
We invite you to join us. As a community of believers and seekers our worship service strengthens and supports our individual faith journeys while joining us together as God’s family.