OPEN FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP: The doors will open at 10:00 am.
Please use the labyrinth or office entrance (2nd Street entrance will be locked).
- You will be welcomed by a greeter.
- Masks are required.
- We still request that you write down your name—this serves as our attendance, have your temperature taken, and use the provided hand sanitizer.
- In the Sanctuary, every other row will be roped off. Please sit toward the center of the row, if you can, to allow for more people to be seated.
- Children will sit with their families. Children are encouraged to pick up a Children’s Worship Bag at the entrance to the Sanctuary and return it there when the service is over. This bag will be their own bag each week when they attend worship.
- If our sanctuary fills up or if you feel more comfortable with distancing, we will have overflow seating in the Henderson Room.
- During Passing of the Peace waves and gestures are acceptable, handshakes are not.
- The collection of the offering will be as you leave the Narthex and exit down the stairs or the ramp. There is a basket for you to place your offering.
We will continue to adjust or relax guidelines as time goes by, but the plan is to take it slow and reintroduce activities little by little.
OPEN FOR SMALL GROUPS AND MEETINGS:
Groups can schedule a meeting space with the Administrative Coordinator Nancy MacDonald by contacting the church office.