The mission of Presbyterian Women “is to come together as a caring community to strengthen and witness to God’s Kingdom”. PW offers activities that fulfill a need for study and fellowship, and enrich lives by using time, talents, and treasures to support local and church-wide missions.
Contact the church office for more details about any of the below activities:
Study & Fellowship
We are on summer break and plans are being made to meet again in the fall. Below was the pre-pandemic schedule. Stay tuned to see if there will be any changes.
Three Circle groups meet once a month during the school year for fellowship and study.
- Agape Circle meets the third Wednesday of each month at 9:30 a.m. in members’ homes.
- Priscilla Circle meets the fourth Monday of each month in the evening in members’ homes or the church.
- Sarah Circle meets the third Wednesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. in the Witherspoon Room.
At this time there are no plans for the annual Rummage Sale.
Our Mission Giving
Funds from the annual Rummage Sale, along with Second-Mile Giving, have funded these mission projects:
- PW (PCUSA) Mission Pledge
- PW of the Cascade Presbytery
- Mexico Mission
- Henderson House
- A Family Place
- Yamhill County Gospel Rescue Mission
- Presbyterian Education Board in Pakistan
- Mission Inter Senegal
- FPC Community Dinner
The following funds benefit women in the U.S. and underdeveloped countries: Thank Offering, Birthday Offering, and Fellowship of the Least Coin.
On the first Wednesday of each month, several ladies work together to make quilts. Quilts have been donated to Bear Hugs, Juliette’s House, Henderson House, and Habitat for Humanity.